Sunday, March 9, 2014

UmWowStudio - ROTFL!

Hi everyone!

Here's a CT page I made for UWS using their awesome chipboard, flair, and stencil...


The original reveal is here and I write more about the design elements of the page.

I greatly enjoyed making this page since I'm happiest when I get to play around with different mediums. I used a high gloss, heavy gel medium over gesso and cardstock then painted over everything with watercolors and Faber Castell gelatos. The gloss created a nice resist effect. To emphasize some of the circles I used Derwent Inktense pencils.


I thought the title ROTFL (Roll On The Floor Laughing) was very appropriate since that's exactly what my daughter was doing in this photo :) 


Hope everyone has a great week!

Supplies:
UWS Circle Confetti Mask
UWS Polaroid MASH chipboard
UWS Mustard 29 Flair
UWS Circle Confetti
Faber Castell gelatos
Derwent Inktense Pencils



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOOOOVE the threads & those popping colours:):) Just all totally YUM!!!! And, yeah, my boy is certainly seeing a lot of the US countryside:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love your background, the cotton, the button and the cute heart!
    Have a wonderful week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! That background looks spectacular...I must get some high gloss heavy gel medium.:)
    That is one happy photo. Great title too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! what an amazing backround work!!!!! artsy work woaw!!
    bizzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...