Tuesday, March 18, 2014

UmWowStudio - Being Silly

Hi everyone!

Spring is almost here! We are having some fantastic weather in California and we've even got a pair of Mallard ducks that have been hanging out a bit in our backyard :) Totally random stuff but it makes me feel happy!

Something else that makes me happy is this page I've got a page up at UmWowStudio:


My little duckies (I'm on a roll here) are being goofy in a photo booth. I'm enjoying the contrast of the darker color to the lighter subject too...

My UWS Layered Triangles came in very handy too in adding that extra something I needed to make this page feel complete!



That's all from me. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. Love the way you cut the photos and the triangles!! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those triangles! It really makes the layout pop off the page. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! I love how you've cropped the photos. Really cool design element. California has the best weather eh? Enjoy your spring....I would love to see the Mallard Ducks swimming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cool page, love the unique composition and color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! I love the contrast between toned background and green highlights! Gorgeous composition!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and visits are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...